1. When using our website and our services you will implicitly or explicitly provide personal information about yourself to us (collectively “your information”). In all cases we will treat your information in compliance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
3. We will not share any personal information with third parties for marketing or promotional purposes without your permission.
4. In the case of a dispute with us or other site users, we may use the information you provided to help resolve the dispute. We may also disclose your information to third parties in order to protect our rights and the rights of others, including our legal advisers and law enforcement authorities.
5. Like many other websites, Impact Hub Brixton’s website employs Google Analytics cookies to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. We do not associate any data gathered with personally identifiable information. We will not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting this website.
7. The list of cookies that the website uses is here:
8. We may use your personal data to analyse your use of our services and to improve our services and performance.