We believe that ideas can change the world. That individuals can make a massive impact, and that building a community of likeminded individuals will help promote long-term sustainability. Which is why we provide an ecosystem of support for young entrepreneurs aged 18 – 30. And it’s FREE!
What does Hatch Provide?
For 12-weeks we take you through a programme that includes:
• Weekly workshops giving you the skills and expertise to run your business or social enterprise.
• Specialist 1-1 support on everything from finance and fundraising to social media.
• Personalized mentoring, helping you to increase your networks and provide a strategic sounding board for your enterprise
• Access to subsidized office, retail or making space (if needed)
• Invitations to networking events to reach new audiences and grow your professional network
• The opportunity to pitch to investors and funders at the end of the programme (on our Demo Day)
Through our network of start-ups you will be able to connect to other people like you. Learning from their experiences and getting to grips with how they are making awesome happen is a great way to grow and improve.
And guess what?
Even though we say 12-weeks, we know how important follow-on is, so we make sure you are able to get further support upon completion, helping you and your business or social enterprise to really scale & grow.
When does the next program start?
Our next program will start on 1st June, with the application deadline on 20th May. So, if you want to see your business Hatch and Grow this summer apply now!